Dear K2 HS Dragon families
I hope you had an incredible holiday weekend and are charged up for the last 2 weeks of the school year! The final Expeditions session closed with an amazing Celebration of Learning event last Thursday evening! We had student performances, awards, raffles, and most importantly, students displayed and reflected on what they had been learning in Expeditions this year. It was a HUGE success, so thank you to all the parents who were in attendance.
Here are some important upcoming deadlines:
- – 6/1 = Spring Formal High School Dance
- – 6/5 @5 pm = Last chance for projects to be submitted by students
- – 6/7 = Last day to take a content assessment before Summer Office Hours is required
- – 6/14 = Final END OF YEAR GRADES sent home
Here are the final testing dates:
- – 5/28 – 5/31 = HS SBAC/CAASSP Testing (11th graders)
- – 11th graders — PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE HERE ON TIME at 8:20 am EVERY DAY THIS WEEK FOR TESTING!!!
Please encourage your child to work on their final projects and playlists for the year so that they do not need to attend Summer Office Hours! Their PLP is up to date, so please check that on a daily basis with your child. No projects or cog skill scores can be revised over the summer — so that should be your child’s first priority!
Check out our Summit K2 Facebook page for updates and more https://www.facebook.com/
Thank you for being partners in your children’s education and an active member of our K2 Community!