Dear K2 MS Dragon families,
It is hard to believe, but we only have FOUR WEEKS LEFT IN THE SCHOOL YEAR!!
LAST WEEK WAS SBAC- This week is MAP just on Monday and Friday!
See here for the schedule this Week at the Middle School:
- – Monday: Testing in the AM- Blocks 1-3, Open Gym for students ON TRACK if finished early- Afternoon (after lunch) Blocks 3, 4, and 5.
- – Friday: Testing in the AM- Blocks 1-3, Open Gym for students ON TRACK if finished early- Afternoon (after lunch) Blocks 1, 2, 3.
Here is what you can do to ensure that your child is finishing the year strong:
- – Check in with them on a daily basis by looking at their PLP with them (remember, any red means a project or focus area is overdue)
- – Check in with their mentor if you are worried about their progress (contact info is below)
- – Ensure that they are working for AT LEAST 1 hour every night at home on taking notes and studying for assessments
- – Encourage them to stick with it and do their BEST!
Please ensure that your student comes to school with a charged Chromebook, gotten a good night’s rest, and encourage them to do their BEST!
Teacher Appreciation Week was amazing! Thank you to all of the incredible parents who brought food, drinks, treats, massage gift certificates to express how much we all appreciate our wonderful teachers!
Lan Zhou, Sergio Oter, Leslie Tyler, Jorge Argumedo, Susan Cook, Delia Ekstrom, Karen Calarco, Griffin Family, Delgado Family, Marjorie Page, Cleide Lopes, Linda Ruiz Lozito, Elaine Suess, Karen Calarco and our very own Nayeli Hernandez for getting pizza one day!
Check out our Summit K2 Facebook page for updates and more https://www.facebook.com/
Thank you for being partners in your children’s education and an active member of our K2 Community!