Summit believes that every student is capable of being college and career ready and should have access to high-performing 21st century schools that prepare them for success in college, career and life. For ten years, Summit has provided an innovative, personalized education to its students. Its accomplishments include:
· Its schools consistently ranking amongst the best in California, with its flagship school ranked amongst the top 100 best high schools in the nation.
· Its flagship school being named as one of the nation’s Top 10 Miracle schools.
· The organization being featured in the award-winning documentary ‘Waiting for Superman’ for the high-quality public school option Summit provides its students and families.
· Of Summit graduates, 96 percent being accepted to at least one four-year college or university.
· A world-class teaching faculty coming to Summit from the nation’s top teacher preparation programs, including Stanford, Harvard, Columbia and UC Berkley.
· Launching a successful personalized, blended learning program in its schools, leveraging new education technologies to drive student engagement and achievement.